Smith Hill Community Development Corporation seeks an outstanding, dedicated individual to provide a year of service with AmeriCorps (AMC) as part of the Accessing Home program. The Official title of this individual will be Resident Services Coordinator.
The Resident Services Coordinator will be responsible for establishing relationships with agencies & service providers in the community who will provide direct services for residents in the community.
He or she will also provide basic case management and work both residents and those agencies to decide what kind of services those residents should receive. The Resident Services Coordinator will also be responsible for collaborating with other AMC members to maintain a Community Resources Directory for residents in Smith Hill.
Ideal candidates will:
- Be dedicated and have initiative
- Have some college experience
- Be comfortable working in diverse communities
- Have strong verbal & written skills
- Must be bilingual! English & Spanish preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PP, Google, Google Drive etc.
- Must have good presentation & public speaking skills
- Be able to multi-task on different projects
- Must be a U.S. Citizen at least 18 years of age.
To Apply, please send resume and cover letter to:
For more information on the Accessing Homes Initiative, please contact Laura Roach at: firstname.lastname@example.org or go their website at:
Jean M. Lamb
Smith Hill Community Development Corporation
400 Smith Street, Suite 1
P. O. Box 28122
Providence, RI 02908
Also, to learn more about AmeriCorps and the Corporation for National Community Service (CNCS)
Go to –> AmeriCorps NS Website